Sunday 18 January 2015

Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudgy Brownies by Gula Bakery

Ah chocolate brownies. Who doesn't love them brownies? I know I do. In fact I love them. From the normal spongy brownie to flourless to fudgy, brownies have taken some kind of evolution. Recently, i was introduced to an awesome brownie by my office mate. She brought with her a box of them & gave me a taste. It was really, really delicious. From that moment on, I ordered from her until the moment i started to follow the baker herself on her instagram, gulabakery. On her instagram, there are a whole lot of other cakes made upon order. I have yet to order them but surely soon i will. 

Anyhoo, I love the brownies. You can opt for either normal fudgy brownies or salted caramel fudgy brownies. The one i ordered is the salted caramel fudgy brownies. Same brownies with a drizzle of salted caramel & chocolate sauce on top. It was heavenly. The outer layer was crunchy but the inside was soft, fudgy & rich in chocolate but not too sweet. It was really pack with goodness. You can either eat on its own or with ice cream. 

Salted Caramel Fudgy Chocolate Brownies (RM 40)

I'm not sure if this brownies have other size but you can check with gula bakery. 

Follow her on her instagram, gulabakery. Her number is there for you to order this brownies or any other cakes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment