Saturday 10 January 2015

Intro, intro, intro!

Hello! What's up guys? 

A bit of intro about lil' ol' me. I like to eat. I think everyone does. I like to try new restaurant as well whenever i heard about them be it from internet or mouth of a friends as long as it is halal and i can eat it. Yes people, i do have an allergy, to those crustaceans unfortunately (prawns, lobsters, crabs). My friend often said, "Rugi woo. Terlepas nikmat dunia." But hey, there's a lot to try out there. I can always rely on my friends and family to try them crustacean and give y'all recommendation. Beware, I'm gonna get ya, food! 

Anyway, usually i wrote some short review with pictures whenever i'm out trying new food on my facebook page. My friends told me to write them on a blog which i reluctant to do at first since i'm not that rajin-type to maintain lots of pages. However, they were persistent in urging me to write one so here i am, still trying to figure how to write i first ever entry. Intro is always a good way to start though. As for the address name, choosing one may seems so easy but, it's not. kamkam has a history behind it. So i decided to use it as my address name which is kamkammakan.blogspot.com. The title, however, i owe it to my friends. LOL!

Anyhoo, i may made some mistakes along the way since i'm totally new at this like the first time those ninja turtles trying to eat a pizza, using a chopsticks! Feel free to drop a comment so that i can improve. I'll update this blog whenever i tried new stuff. Feel free to peek once in a while!

Till all are full! 

Cheers,

Umar


No comments:

Post a Comment