Sunday 15 February 2015

Toran Coffee at Section 13, Shah Alam

Welcome back, folks!

Here is my 2nd entry for Toran Coffee. Last week my mom had a hectic week babysitting her grandson. So after a busy day, she wanted to have a peaceful dinner out not faraway from home. Since Grease known for the crowd, I decided to bring her to Toran Coffee since it was very near plus my mom had been wanting to try their nasi goreng kampung. 

It didn't take us too long to order as we both had our order practiced inside our head on the way. My mom ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung & I ordered Grilled Chicken Chop. You can opt for deep fried breaded version as well for the same price. 

First the chicken shop. A fair portion for fair price to me. Wood grilled chicken chop drenched with mushroom black pepper sauce, with wedges & touch of chili flakes accompanied by a simple salad & additional gravy. The chicken was pleasant to me. The salad was basic free from any dressing. 

Grilled Chicken Chop (RM 15.90)

As for Nasi Goreng Kampung, it came with sambal udang, fish crackers, sunny side egg & a piece of chicken wing. I had a mixed feeling for Nasi Goreng Kampung. If you eat the rice alone, it will taste a bit bland. Fortunately, the fried anchovies will provide the seasoning needed. I'm no crustacean eater so i'm unable to comment on the prawn but the gravy certainly good. Sweet in chili sauce kind of way & spicy. The crackers was average & the chicken was well cooked. 

Nasi Goreng Kampung (RM 12.90)

Overall it made my mom happy & relaxed. My next target will be their burger as I saw the patron next to me order it. Certainly look delicious. 

Toran Coffee
Jalan Ragbi, 13/30, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam






No comments:

Post a Comment