Wednesday 20 May 2015

Nasi Arab Ta'if at Laman Seri, Shah Alam

Ya habibi Ya maulana,

After browsing my own blog for improvement, I realized that I haven't share anything about middle east aka arabian cuisine. But now it's time for my first ever entry for Arabian cuisine. As we all aware, there are a lot of arabian restaurants in Klang Valley, even all across Malaysia. Famous name like Hadramawt are scattered in KL like mushrooms. 

Recently I had a dinner at a less known Nasi Arab Ta'if, 10 minutes drive from where i lived. Me & my family rarely eat out at Arabian joint but once in a while, some change of air would be nice. There was quite a number of dishes on the menu with familiar names like Mandy, Kebab & Shwarma. We ordered Lamb Haneeth & Lamb Aqda to share (year of the goat, lol). 

Not all arab restaurants served quite a nice rice dishes like this one. Personally, I preferred the rice full of spices, flavors & moist. I got just that here. Served with a lamb leg that usually used for Lamb shank, it was really nice. You can just eat it without additional gravy since the rice & lamb was well cooked with flavors from the spices. 

Lamb Haneeth

My favorite meal at arab restaurants is actually Mulawwah Bread but unfortunately they don't have it here. Lamb Aqda is like a tomato based lamb stew. The meat was soft & tender with the gravy was sweet & sour. A bit of heat from the chilies inside. Served with lebanese bread.

Lamb Aqda

The portion was huge so sharing is very recommendable unless you're a big eater. 

Nasi Arab Ta'if
Laman Seri, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam





No comments:

Post a Comment