Wednesday 20 May 2015

Las Carretas at Taipan, USJ 10

Hola, como estas?

Recently I had a dinner with a friend of mine & he fancied for some mexican. Since he lived nearby USJ 10, I suggested Las Carretas & we went there for dinner & catching up. This will be my second entry after my first entry. 

Chimichanga has been on my mind ever since I played Deadpool game. I never thought it was actually a mexican food. lol. I ordered chimichanga while my friend ordered Beef Fajitas. 

The mexican menu

US based TGI Friday & Chili's are famous for their fajitas as well & Las Carretas' fajitas not far behind. The beef was soft & tender, sizzled on a bed of onions & peppers. Comes with 2 piece of warm soft tortilla bread, a scoop of mexican rice, avocado & cheese. 

Beef Fajitas

As for Chimichanga, it was made of crispy filo pastry filled with cheese, minced beef & tomato salsa sauce with shredded cabbages. Served with mexican rice & salad on top of a homemade tomato gravy. It was quite good. The homemade filling was full of flavors. The outer shell of pastry was crunchy like popia goreng. lol. 


Chimichanga that will make Deadpool shed his tears

While many food trucks recently emerged serving mexican food like tacos & burritos, here is the place where you can experience other mexican food. 

Las Carrestas
Jalan USJ 10/1F, Subang UEP, Subang Jaya






No comments:

Post a Comment