Friday 6 March 2015

Teazer Food Truck & Pasta la Pasta at Setapak

Hello Folks.

It seems like currently I'm in a mood for food truck. Just recently I ate at food truck. lol. Must be because of the trend hurricane. So anyway, just nearby my office, I discovered a food truck operating for folks in setapak mostly students. I didn't managed to try it since the operating hours is between 7 pm - 12 am as I often went back home around 5 pm. But the chance soon show up as I've got a badminton session with my office mates. After badminton session, I went there for dinner. To my surprise, there are 2 food trucks operating side by side. The one I've been looking forward to try is Teazer Food Truck & another one is Pasta la Pasta. 

Teazer Food Truck offers western food like Grilled Chicken & Burger while Pasta la Pasta as the name depicts, offers pasta at the same price range as Little Fat Duck. First I went to Teazer. After browsing the menu, I decided to go for their Grilled Chicken. 

Teazer's menu

Chicken Grill Set comprises of 200 grams of chicken breast, coleslaw & mashed potatoes then topped with homemade brown sauce. The chicken was perfectly grill but the gravy was a bit salty but still very pleasant. The coleslaw reminded me of KFC's. But for RM 10, it was quite affordable. 

Chicken Grill Set (RM 10)

Just a few meters away, Pasta la Pasta available for pasta lovers. The truck similar to those cendol/popia/laksa truck clad in white. Since I already ordered grilled chicken, I decided to go for the basic which was Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Beef. They also have non pasta option like omelette & nuggets.

Pasta la Pasta's menu

Spaghetti Aglio Olio is one of the simplest pasta dishes available but not many places can execute it perfectly. Pasta la Pasta aglio olio was pleasant with healthy garlic presence inside with chili flakes & minced meat however a bit salty but still good. For RM 5, i'm not complaining. lol.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio Beef (RM 5)

So folks nearby Setapak have other option besides usual mamak & other restaurant. There is another food truck nearby called Barbarittos. That will be next. 


Teazer Food Truck & Pasta la Pasta
Jalan 2/23A off Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, KL




2 comments:

  1. That very truck is seen in UM a few days ago during a career fair. I bought the grilled chicken, and it tasted GREAT! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the blog! Yeah. The chicken was good & quite affordable too!

      Delete