Sunday 18 September 2016

Neka Cafe at SS15, Subang Jaya

Hello folks,

Sorry for the long hiatus. Quite tied up these days plus I didn't really try new eateries lately but I will try to active as I was before. My mom & sis usually a hang out at this new place for a meal. They've been giving me a shout about this place but i haven't the chance to go plus it is located on the same row of the infamous Darussalam, imagining the parking & crowd easily turns me off right of the bat. Anyway, I was with my fiance when we decided to join my mom & sis for dinner. Alhamdulillah, we've managed to get a parking slot nearby the cafe on a first try. Phew!

Located just next to Darussalam & the other restaurant that folks usually cramping for food, looks like a challenge for small cafe like Neka but they managed to have their own crowd. Adapting a modern cafe concept, their food adapting a fusion style as well. Instead of typical food served by modern cafe, they served local favourites like char kuey tiow & nasi dagang instead. Here's a look at the menu. 

The menu

The ambiance is nice as well. The cafe is small yet still cozy. Indoor seating is recommended if you're aiming for a peaceful surrounding. 


They have desserts counter as well. Mostly consisting of tarts & limited choice of cakes. I didn't try them desserts though.

Desserts bar

My sis recommended this drink as soon as i open the menu. It was a sweet corn milk. I'm a sucker for sweet corn ice cream back in my childhood days. The drink was pleasant. The mint leaves for display purpose as no mint was tasted in it. Filled with sweet corns inside. 

Sweet Corn Milk

While we were browsing the menu, suddenly the waiter passed by carrying a big tray/pan with goodness inside it. We looked into the menu but found nothing about it. When we asked the waiter, he said it's their off the menu special Neka Big Platter consisting of butter rice, chicken chop, lamb ribs, beef ribs, lamb chop, prawn tempura, deep fried calamari, onion rings & mashed potatoes. A medley of everything. Well, almost everything. Served with homemade neka sauce. green apple kerabu & brown sauce. 

Neka Big platter

You can get more info on them by following them on their instagram nekacafe

Neka
Jalan SS15/8B, 47500, Subang Jaya







3 comments:

  1. Hello.. May I know the price for Neka big platter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. May I know the price for Neka big platter?

    ReplyDelete