Sunday 18 January 2015

Grease at Persiaran Alami, Section 13

This will be my 2nd entry for Grease. Previous entry is here Grease 1st entry

Before this, everytime I went to Grease, I will definitely eat their cheesesteak. I really like them cheesesteak. My friend pay me a visit over the weekend so i decided to bring her to this place as I always told my friend about it. 


We went during the non-peak hour so there are plenty of seats available. I recommended to her the exact same thing i had days ago, Texas Chili Cheesesteak & she ordered just that. As for me, this time around i decided to go for something different so i ordered their Texas Chili Dog. 

Texas Chili Dog (RM 20)

The Texas Chili Dog consisted of Chicken hot dog on a bun, topped with cheese sauce, Texas chili with beans & meat & diced onion. The chicken hot dog was perfectly cooked & tender. The chili was good with beans in it. Not too spicy just some heat for the after taste. The fries was lightly seasoned & well cooked. A warning though, you will tend to get messy. Be ready with a napkin on your neck & lap. 

Grease has an instagram account as well. You can follow them at grease_my. 



Grease Cheesesteak
Persiaran alami, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam




No comments:

Post a Comment