Saturday 6 June 2015

Uncle Tetsu's Cheesecake at Sunway Pyramid

Hiya folks.

Sorry for the lack of update. I've been busy with work & outstation. But no worries. I haven't forgotten to bring you guys some of my latest findings on food while on my hiatus. By the way, anyone here love cheesecake? I bet y'all do. Unlike in the old days, cheesecakes are quite hard to find. I remember my first taste of cheesecake when my dad was working in PWTC. There was a supermarket named Yaohan selling those. It was a love at the first sight. Nowadays cheesecakes are everywhere. Most of them are fully cheese with less flour. Quite 'padat' in malay. 

It's been awhile since i last paid a visit to Sunway Pyramid. Being on of the biggest & busiest mall, I've tried to stay away from it. Recently i had some business to attend to nearby the mall so i decided to pay a visit. While walking, i was attracted to a long line of people queuing at a certain shop. It was called Uncle Tetsu's Cheesecake. Being a cheesecake fan plus a big size curiosity, I decided to queue as well. The shop main attraction is the cheesecake, freshly baked everyday. No eat in so take away is you only choice. And they sell in whole lot, not in slices. 


Freshly baked cheesecake

After baked, the cheesecake will be packed in front of you to witness the freshness. 

That's Uncle Tetsu. 

The cake was fluffy, most and light. It's been awhile since i last ate light cheesecake. It was less sweet as well. The texture was soft almost similar to that chiffon cake but more moist. It was very nice. 

The cheesecake

So if you're happen to be in Sunway Pyramid, please head down to LG next to Delicious. The cheesecake is waiting for you. 

Uncle Tetsu's Cheesecake
LG, Sunway Pyramid



No comments:

Post a Comment